Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Official!!


 Well it's official. My sweet baby boy has been corrupted. The games...the video games, they took my sweet baby. When he wakes up in the morning, he goes straight to the Wii. When he's not eating, he's on the Wii. When he's not sleeping, he's on the Wii. He just turned 7!! I'm just happy he's addicted to a kick ass game...Super Mario Bros!!
I woke up this morning at 7:30. The rest of the house was sound asleep and what was my boy doing, playing Super Mario Brothers! Working on the Castle kicking some bootay!

I am just glad that he isn't playing something overly violent. No COD, or Fallout...I don't even let him play WoW with me. That's my game, lol. It is nice to be able to get him to go outside for a while without having to fight him too much.  

I'm thinking I can blame not only myself for this, but also my husband. We game A LOT!!! Him more than me. My husband can lose himself in WoW. (World of Warcraft) It's amazing how much the husband can immerse himself in that game. There are a few times, I'm pretty sure he sees his life through the eyes of Blizzard.



I love that we are now able to have awesome competitive family game nights though! And believe it or not, my boy has gotten good at kicking butt on the Nintendo! Hmmm...maybe him playing the Wii around the clock isn't a bad thing after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment