...When you sit down to write and all of a sudden, there's nothing there. You draw a blank. You can't think of a single thing to write. It's writer's block and it's a bitch!
Ten minutes ago, I had all sorts of ideas running through my head. Funny ideas, too. Now, I have nothing. Maybe it's Mommy's Brain, brain farts, or the lack of sleep. There's no telling. I was sitting in front of my computer screen hoping something would come out of my fingertips...anything. So after a minute I decided to try something else. I would go about my day and see what happens. So..
- Change baby
- Feed baby
- Yell at The Boy for annoying The Munchkin
- Wonder if 11 A.M is too early for a mojito, then decide it is and plan on having one when the kids go to bed
- Poke around in fridge
- Feed baby again
- Wake up The Sister
- Curse at the computer for not giving me ideas
- Paint my nails
- Paint the girls' nails
- Paint the sleeping husband's nails and giggle
- Decide to take a friend's advice and write about writer's block
It's not fair to have all this awesomeness and not know what to write about. Hopefully, this will be my last writer's block for a while. It sucks. Now, off I go to feed the kids...again. ~New Topic!!~