Sunday, April 29, 2012

That Awkward moment...


...When you sit down to write and all of a sudden, there's nothing there. You draw a blank. You can't think of a single thing to write. It's writer's block and it's a bitch!

Ten minutes ago, I had all sorts of ideas running through my head. Funny ideas, too. Now, I have nothing. Maybe it's Mommy's Brain, brain farts, or the lack of sleep. There's no telling. I was sitting in front of my computer screen hoping something would come out of my fingertips...anything. So after a minute I decided to try something else. I would go about my day and see what happens. So..

  1. Change baby
  2. Feed baby
  3. Yell at The Boy for annoying The Munchkin
  4. Wonder if 11 A.M is too early for a mojito, then decide it is and plan on having one when the kids go to bed
  5. Poke around in fridge
  6. Feed baby again
  7. Wake up The Sister
  8. Curse at the computer for not giving me ideas
  9. Paint my nails
  10. Paint the girls' nails
  11. Paint the sleeping husband's nails and giggle
  12. Decide to take a friend's advice and write about writer's block



It's not fair to have all this awesomeness and not know what to write about. Hopefully, this will be my last writer's block for a while. It sucks. Now, off I go to feed the kids...again. ~New Topic!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment